https://davidaaron.com/ (our “Website”) is owned and operated by David Aaron Limited (“David Aaron”, “us”, “we”, or “our”). We are registered in the United Kingdom under company number 09437657 and have our registered office at 64 New Cavendish Street, London, England, W1G 8TB, UK.
- ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
- Our Website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may update, suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website or content without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- By using the Website, you acknowledge that we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the content published on it. The Website and all the content therein are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright. All intellectual property rights in the Website and the content are hereby reserved and our Moral Rights are hereby asserted.
- By acquiring a Work, you do not acquire any intellectual property rights in the content relating to that Work on our Website (such as pictures or videos of the Work), and any unauthorised use of the Website or content may violate intellectual property laws, privacy laws, communications regulations, statutes and treaties across the world.
- You acknowledge that the Website, all content and any other portion thereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, modified or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our written consent. In addition, you must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
- NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
- The content on our Website is provided for general information only and to highlight Works for sale. It is not intended to amount to advice, statements or representations on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Purchases of Works from us are in accordance with our Conditions of Supply only, together with the exclusions contain therein which also apply to the content about Works advertised on our Website.
- USER MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- You may link to our Website’s homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not (in our discretion) damage our reputation. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists and you must not establish a link to our Website in any Website that is not owned by you. Our Website must not be framed on any other Website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of content on our Website other than that set out above, please contact us in writing.
- LIMITATION OF OUR LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our Website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website. In particular, we will not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of business, goodwill, loss of anticipated savings or for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any Website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of Websites linked on our Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked Websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Neither we, nor you, shall be liable for any failure of, or delay in, the performance of each of our respective obligations for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond our respective reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, pandemics, war, fire, terrorist activity, strikes or labour disputes, embargoes, or government orders or regulation.